Restaurants & Bars
- The Rib Room – offering a delicious selection of steaks and meat cutes, including John Stone Irish beef, Australian beef and Master Kobe Wagyu pure breed cuts. It also has a grand selection of cheeses and recommended seafood.
- Imperium - a delectable all day dining restaurant, this is the hotel's main dining venue serving international cuisine with a sophisticated French twist. Gilded columns, striking crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and a terrace boasting amazing views of the sea make for delightful dining experiences.
- Al Nafoorah - serving the finest gourmet Lebanese cuisine, this is the venue to take delight in sampling the most sophisticated mezzeh, main courses created to perfection and traditional Lebanese desserts. All in elegant surroundings that echo the traditional Lebanese character.
- Amala - a refined signature restaurant embracing truly authentic Northern Indian cuisine. Located in the right wing of the lobby, This vibrant restaurant focuses on Mughalai curries, specialities from Tandoori oven and Biriyanies - presented with contemporary twist.
- Lalezar - known for being Dubai's first Anatolian restaurant takes you on a fascinating journey back into time. Classical Turkish cuisine is captured in an ambience which recreates the spirit of the Ottoman Empire.
- Plaj - a family-friendly venue located on the hotel's palm-fringed beach, Plaj offers guests magnificent, premium views of the ocean. This is the perfect place for a tasty, light lunch or a relaxed business meeting at sunset. A casual and breezy venue that everyone will enjoy.
- Sultan's Lounge - located in the hotel's main lobby area, this elegant lounge space presents guests with an extensive selection of the world's finest teas and coffees. A great place to hang out with friends and family whilst immersed in a sophisticated 19th century Ottoman decor.
- Club Lounge
- Voda Bar – The most stylish lounge in Dubai, this place specialises in a range of impressive cocktails and beverages, as well as delicious Japanese cuisine
- MusicHall – international dinner and dance venue
Facilities & Entertainment
- Private Beach
- 59-metre infinity swimming pool
- Beach Butler Service
- Children's Swimming Pool
- 2 Jacuzzi
- Talise Ottoman Spa
- 2 Floodlit Tennis Courts
- Sinbad's Kids Club
- One Complimentary entrance to Wild Wadi Waterpark per stay
- Talise fitness studio
- The Turquoise Lounge
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT