Restaurants & Bars
- Imperium - a delectable all day dining restaurant, this is the hotel's main dining venue serving international cuisine with a sophisticated French twist. Gilded columns, striking crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and a terrace boasting amazing views of the sea make for delightful dining experiences.
- Al Nafoorah - serving the finest gourmet Lebanese cuisine, this is the venue to take delight in sampling the most sophisticated mezzeh, main courses created to perfection and traditional Lebanese desserts. All in elegant surroundings that echo the traditional Lebanese character.
- Amala - a refined signature restaurant embracing truly authentic Northern Indian cuisine. Located in the right wing of the lobby, This vibrant restaurant focuses on Mughalai curries, specialities from Tandoori oven and Biriyanies - presented with contemporary twist.
- Lalezar - known for being Dubaiâs first Anatolian restaurant takes you on a fascinating journey back into time. Classical Turkish cuisine is captured in an ambience which recreates the spirit of the Ottoman Empire.
- Plaj - a family-friendly venue located on the hotel's palm-fringed beach, Plaj offers guests magnificent, premium views of the ocean. This is the perfect place for a tasty, light lunch or a relaxed business meeting at sunset. A casual and breezy venue that everyone will enjoy. **
- Sultan's Lounge - located in the hotel's main lobby area, this elegant lounge space presents guests with an extensive selection of the world's finest teas and coffees. A great place to hang out with friends and family whilst immersed in a sophisticated 19th century Ottoman decor.
- Ixir - connected to the Talise Ottoman Spa, this excellent little restaurant located on the hotel's ground lelvel offers healthy, invigorating food and drink choices for guests after they have enjoyed a soothing hammam and spa experience. Here guests can select from a selection of freshly squeezed juices, expertly prepared teas, vitamin cocktails and antioxidant-filled menu items.
** Please note that the Plaj restaurant will be closed from 4th June until 30th September 2017
Facilities & Entertainment
- Private Beach
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Beach Butler Service
- Children's Swimming Pool
- 2 Jacuzzi
- Talise Ottoman Spa
- 2 Floodlit Tennis Courts
- Selim's Kids Club
- One Complimentary entrance to Wild Wadi Waterpark per stay
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT