Restaurants & Bars
- Channels - this informal yet stylish all day dining restaurant serves succulent international buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, giving diners the additional choice of various live cooking stations. The option of dining A la Carte is also available.
- Prego's - offering a cosy, convivial ambience, enhanced by warm and friendly interiors with exposed brick, mahogany accents, this restaurants' open kitchen serves a delectable array of Italian classics cooked in an authentic wood fire oven. The restaurant includes a wine bar and an outdoor terrace, with all dining venues being enhanced by the sounds of modern music. The food is unpretentious and includes a range of homemade pastas, thin-crust pizzas, chicken and veal, and outstanding seafood. In short, Prego's is a welcome oasis of good food in this part of town.
- The Terrace - this trendy outdoor lounge bar is a funky terrace with a chill out mood in a relaxed ambience where bean bags meet shisha, great music and the best of cocktails. Recognised as on of the most happening lounge bars in town here guests can enjoy a sumptuous selection of bar bites, snacks and the joy of the outdoor mood!
- Connexions - this modern (yet with a classic air) lobby lounge with its contemporary design is an ideal place to indulge guests with an impressive selection of tea and coffee menu as well as varied á la carte menu. It's the perfect place to hang out when meeting people for business or leisure.
- Nelson's - this modern interpretation of classic Victorian times is a stylish pub where everything feels bright and new including a full menu of designer beers and upscale snacks. A giant video screen and a top-notch sound system give the place a warm and relaxed vibe. Live watching of English Premier League & other major sport events; extended Happy Hour and DJ spinning will ensure this pub is a welcoming place to hang out and a place to see and be seen.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Temperature controlled outdoor swimming pool *
- Bodylines Health and Fitness centre
- Fitness Classes
- Massage Rooms
- Baby sitting service on request
- Kids' Menu
- Car & limousine rental service
- 24-hour multilingual concierge
- Valet parking
- Dedicated covered car Park
- Currency exchange
- Business Centre
- Meeting Rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Shuttle bus service to major shopping centre
- Wireless Internet in public areas
*Please note: the swimming pool will be closed until 10th August 2017 due to annual maintenance. As an alternative guests will have an access to the Centro Barsha pool with free return shuttle bus.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT