Restaurants & Bars
- Rare - serving all kinds of steak and beef specialties with Argentinean flair, this original restaurant cooks mouth-watering meat dishes in a wood-fired oven with exotic aromas as the Chef seasons and marinades in his show kitchen. Tasty selections of Kobe, Black Angus, Wagyu and Argentinian Chimichurri can be sampled along with a colourful range of tapas, game, seafood, fresh vegetables and fragrant herbs. Diners can select to enjoy their meal indoors or out on the terrace overlooking the lush polo field. An extensive wine cellar complements the fabulous food and wine and food appreciation tutorials are also offered.
- Epicure - this gourmet cafe and market set alongside the infinity pool serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner with a vast array of world coffees, teas, freshly squeezed juices, sandwiches, pastries, pastas, salads and wood-fired pizzas. Open daily from early morning until late at night this refreshing restaurant also features a takeaway - luxuries for bringing back home a gourmet selection of imported delicacies such as cheeses, mustards, preserves, chocolates and other high-end products as well as fresh flowers, international newspapers and magazines. Delicious fresh baked bread are also available for takeaway so that you can enjoy it in the privacy of your own room.
- Red - this exclusive wine venue aimed at those who truly believe the finest antiques come in a bottle is the perfect place for guests to discover exceptional 'undiscovered' finds from the vintages of the Old and New Worlds with the help of the resident French Sommelier who is in charge of stocking sought-after and boutique gems. In addition to this custom cocktails, contemporary blends and international beers are served at the bar and lounge, richly dressed with comfortable furnishings and enjoying a relaxed ambience.
- Destination High Tea - with the location of this one-of-a-kind tea service changing daily to follow the polo match, guests can sample traditional and contemporary high tea in the eclectic surround of the polo pavilions scattered around the estate.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- 4 full-size Polo fields with viewing pavilions
- Tennis Court
- 2 Squash Courts
- Horse Riding
- DVD Library and iPod Music
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Valet Services
- Concierge Service
- Tour Service
- In-Room Personal Business Centre
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Butler Service & Private Dinner in Villa Layali
- Wi-Fi Internet Access throughout the property
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT