Restaurants & Bars
- Empire - the hotel's signature restaurant per excellence and making a name as one of the most exclusive dining venues in Dubaik, Empire serves guests with the finest seagood cuisine coupled with a contemporary elegant ambiance and classic feel. The weekly changing menus offer an array of gourmet delights to be savoured, all prepared with the freshest organic produce.
- Mizaan - open all day for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this vibrant buffet-style restaurant sets the royal tone while combining modern ambiance with classic appeal. Here guests can indulge in intimate dining experiences with world cuisine dishes and gourmet delights. An a la carte option is also available
- Arcadia - beautifully set in an open plan at the hotel's lobby lounge, this restaurant provides a relaxing oasis reflecting the very best in Arabian design with a panoramic skylight pouring light onto the minimal palm trees. Sesrving a variety of light refreshments, from a selecton of coffees to traditional full afternoon tea service or late night snacks, this restaurant's welcoming ambianc is enhanced through the addition of sweet music including classical favourites.
- Okku - primed to become one of the city's mmost desirable entertainment venues, this 2-level restaurant is the newes to be introduced at the hotel offering 'new style' Japanese cuisine with some of London's finest chefs preparing delectable dishes. Together with an exotic cocktail menur and a breathtaing 10-metre jellyfish aquarium, this venue also features its own resident DJ.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - specialising in broiling custom-aged, USDA prime beef in a trademark 1800-degree oven tht masterfully locks in the natural flavours and tenderness of the meats, here the menu also includes a selection of fresh seafood and other meat entrees, , including specialties such as garlic-crusted Halibut, Buffalo strip and Venison. A variety of freshly cooked vegetables is also on offer, including 8 different kinds of potatoes. A range of delicious homemade desserts complete the dining experience.
- Diademas Cigar Lounge - this fine cigar lounge is a true gentleman's retreat and a haven for connoisseurs of the finest tobacco.
- One on One Cocktail Lounge - chic and elegan, this intimate bar locted on the groudfloor is the perfect venue for enjoying an aperitif or an after-dinner toast. Accompanied by the mellow sounds of a live piano player, this bar features an extensive menu of world cocktails, liqueurs and vintage beverages.
- Quentum Pool Lounge - located on the hotel's 4th floor and set overlooking the hotel pool, this poolside bar is an exclusive venue for in-house guests and members only. Serving a range of snacks and calorie-conscious light meals, this pool lounge also offers guests with a variety of organic and nutritious refreshments.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Mandara Spa
- Quantum Health Club
- Hair and Beauty
- The Business Centre
- Meeting Rooms
- Free use of Wi-Fi Internet
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT