Restaurants & Bars
- Olea - with a stunning layout featuring large panels that evoke the ocean and ceilings that recreate the ondulation of the waves of the sea, this Mediterranean restaurant is the all-day dining venue of the resort. Featuring indoor and outdoor sections for intimate meals or al fresco dining this is the place to enjoy succulent meals whatever the time of day and whatever the occasion. Private dining can also be arranged. In addition to an outstanding buffet selection and a multitude of cooking stations, diners also have an a la carte menu to choose from at this delightful restaurant.
- Sontaya - bringing the flavours of Southeastern Asian cuisine to the discerning palate of guests, this panoramic restaurant gives diners a taste of the Orient in a relaxing ambience. You can choose to dine in one of the beautiful floating pavilions that sit amidst a series of interconnected ponds and pools. For a romantic setting and a cosy evening meal this restaurant simply cannot be beaten. Looking out to the beach and across the Arabian Gulf this venue is also the best place for enjoying signature cocktails during the day.
- 55th and 5th The Grill - inspired by the original restaurant of the same name located in St. Regis New York this chic restaurant is a classic grill and lounge where the ambience is completed by Jazz music, cigars and bespoke service. The resort's signature venue, this peculiar dining venue also features an exclusive cellar and private dining room.
- Manhattan Lounge - a fantastic place to come to at the end of the day to kick-start the evening or put a finishing touch to the day's events, this atmospheric lounge is the place to socialise and enjoy the Arabian Snapper - the resort's signature Bloody Mary. Cosy and elegant, interiors have been decorated with large murals to depict the story of Abu Dhabi's early settlers.
- Sucre Patisserie - offering guests a mouth-watering selection of freshly-made confectionery and pastries, this sweet, sweet lounge will seduce your palate with handmade chocolates, freshly-baked pastries and bespoke cakes.
- The Drawing Room - honouring the centuries-long traditions of the afternoon tea, this lounge serves guests the best selection of signature teas for the most authentic and indulgent tea parties imaginable. Select from a varied selection of beverages and snacks or experience the St. Regis Tea Ritual each afternoon.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 4 Outdoor Swimming Pools - including Adults-Only Pool with Jacuzzi and Children's Swimming Pool with a cave and water slides
- 1 Indoor Lap Pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 2 Squash Courts
- Iridium Spa
- Children's Sandcastle Club
- Business Centre
- Regal Ballroom
- Early Arrival and Late Departure Lounge
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT