Restaurants & Bars
- Citrus - as one of the quintessential hotel restaurants in Abu Dhabi, a simply delightful experience awaits you at the Citrus. The casual, yet refreshing atmosphere depicts that slight touch of cosmopolitan elegance of Abu Dhabi. Citrus is all about freshness. From A la carte, to our daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets our approach to service and food is fresh. Citrus also offers tantalising international dishes and various theme nights to delight the guests.
- Marakesh - still setting the standard in the capital of a Abu Dhabi for an impressively authentic taste of Morocco in an opulent, dramatic setting, the Moroccan cuisine at Marakesh presents distinguished diners sumptuous culinary delights in an ambience that is hard to find in Abu Dhabi. All the richness of Morocco with its opulence and celebrated elegance, with exotic entertainment and revel in the enchanting experiences of this restaurant, winner of Whatâs On â MENA Award & Time Out Awards.
- Sevilo's - this trendy Italian restaurant in Abu Dhabi overlooks the Capital Gardens and exudes an ambience of warmth and quintessence. Seviloâs is furnished with timeless Italian designs, being understated, elegant, yet homely. Perfect for corporate entertainment or exclusive dining in Abu Dhabi, Seviloâs is a visual feast for the eyes with the luxury of space enveloped in an elegant ambience.
- Cristal - the capitalâs first cigar and champagne bar. Located on the mezzanine level of this hotel in Abu Dhabi, Cristal combines an exotic mix of contemporary and classic influences, providing that perfect retreat from the urban rush. This dreamy hotel bar in Abu Dhabi presents a candle lit ambiance, big sofa chairs in an oak-decked lounge, wooden flooring and music from a baby grand piano that exhilarates the feeling of complete relaxation.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Le Club Health and Fitness Centre
- Shuttle transfer to new Abu Dhabi beach and Marina mall
- 24-hours room service
- Laundry facilities *
- High speed internet connection *
*The use of these services or facilities incurr in an extra charge payable locally
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT