Restaurants & Bars
- The Al Fanar - Modern European fine dining, the only revolving restaurant in the city, situated on the 31st floor of the hotel with stunning views of the Abu Dhabi skyline and the Corniche.
- Shuja Yacht - The only floating seafood restaurant in Abu Dhabi, serves lunch and dinner while you cruise along the Arabian Sea.
- PJ O'Reilly's - The only authentic Irish pub in Abu Dhabi.
- Amalfi - the hotel also offers elegant Italian dining
- The Piano Lounge - cocktail lounge with entertainment by The Royal Meridien's resident pianist.
- Illusions - night club
- L'Opera Brasserie - All day dining.
- Soba - Noodle and Sushi Bar.
- The Palm - Lobby cafe.
- Elements - Gourmet shop, situated in the lobby, selling chocolate, pastries, jam etc.
- Lord's - Cigar, Champagne & Whisky Bar.
- Illy - Cafe Bar.
- Zari-Zardozi - Indian Restaurant.
- Ocean - Fish Restaurant.
- Sax - Jazz Bar.
- Swimming pool*
- Massage facilities
- Fitness centre
*Please be informed that Le Royal Meridien Hotel Abu Dhabi will be hosting one of the finest and largest
Ramadan tent in town which will cover the entire courtyard of the hotel. For this reason the outdoor pool
of the hotel will be closed from the 29th April until the 15th of July 2017. Guests are welcome to use the onsite
indoor pool or the pool and beach facilities at a sister hotel close by.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT