Restaurants and Bars:
• Kham Saen Restaurant – Taking influence from the traditional Lanna style, the Kham Saen Restaurant offers signature northern Thai dishes alongside a whole range of international and other Thai dishes throughout the door with a choice of al fresco dining by the lagoon shaped swimming pool
• Khum Khantoke – Enjoy a true Lanna experience just outside of the resort at Khum Khantoke where you’ll dine on delicious regional dishes with the choice of dining on traditional Thai mats and pillows close to the live entertainment of dances and traditional shows or at regular dining tables.
• Pool Bar
• Rim Tran Bar
Activities and Services:
• Lagoon-shaped swimming pool with water slide and sun terrace
• Fitness centre with steam rooms and saunas
• Children’s playground
• Babysitting service available upon request
• Complimentary wireless internet access
• Tour information desk
• Complimentary shuttle service to night markets and Central Festival Chiang Mai shopping and lifestyle centre
• Laundry services
Hidden amongst beautifully landscaped gardens within the resort, it is the ideal sanctuary after a busy day exploring the area. Inspired by ancient Thai traditions, the spa offers a wide range of treatments and massages in six welcoming treatment rooms as well as therapies and treatments taken their origins from ancient Lanna kingdom.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT