Dine on a range of eastern and western cuisines specially prepared by the internationally renowned chef on board in the luxurious dining cart. Enjoy watching the scenery go past as you enjoy lunch and dinner whilst a breakfast of croissants, fruit, coffee, tea and juice is delivered daily to your cabin
Located at the rear of the train, you can enjoy the stunning landscapes gliding past you in the elegant colonial style carriage. Ideal for sightseeing during the day and enjoying cocktails and entertainment in the evening. Guests can also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi in the observation cart
Enjoy some quiet with a book or magazine in the library or pass some time with a selection of games. You will also find the boutique selling a range of gifts.
Open throughout the day, the Bar Car acts as the perfect social hub throughout your journey where you can enjoy a cocktail in the evening with the resident pianist tinkling in the background as well as local entertainment after dinner.
• Three nights’ accommodation aboard the Eastern and Oriental Express luxury train
• Dedicated 24-hour steward service
• Daily four course dinner: Seasonal table d’hote menu, including coffee, tea and petits fours
• Daily continental breakfast served in your cabin
• Daily three course lunch
• Afternoon tea, including sandwiches, biscuits and pastries
• Guided tour of Kuala Kangsar
• Guided cruise along the River Kwai and visit to the War Museum
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT