Restaurants and Bars:
Petani Restaurant - A relaxed Balinese atmosphere with an open air feel to the restaurant, the Petani offers a taste of traditional Indonesian flavours using fresh and seasonal produce found on the island.
- You can also try the chef’s special Surprise Two-Course Sampler menu. An exciting dining experience where you have no idea what is going to be put in front of you but is guaranteed to be fresh and delicious.
- Enjoy live music at the Petani Restaurant with local Balinese musicians almost every night as well as special performances on Wednesdays and Fridays.
07:00 – 23:00
Manisan Bali - An elegant and cultural dining experience housed within a traditional Javanese joglo. The menu has been designed by Indonesian television personality and food ambassador, Mr William Wongso, to create an authentic Indonesian dining experience with delicious home-style dishes.
Guests can also enjoy an artisan afternoon tea and a Chef's Table experience serving some of the highlights on the menu.
11:00 - 23:00
Bamboo Bar – A traditional Balinese structure with a thatched roof and local décor, the Bamboo bar offers a range of refreshing drinks to sit back and relax with.
09:00 – 19:00
• Free form outdoor pool
• Wedding Pavilion
• Multi-purpose Bale
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in all areas
• Parking available
• Welcome drink and chilled towel
• Daily afternoon tea
• Daily tropical fresh fruit
• Daily 2 bottles of mineral water
• Yoga class
• Balinese Dance Class
• Balinese Ornament Class
• Shopping area
• White water rafting nearby
• Elephant Safari nearby
• Museum nearby
Succumb to complete relaxation at the Dala Spa with a range of blissful treatments and therapies influenced by ancient Indonesian rituals in stunning surroundings. The Spa uses the philosophy that ‘If you can eat it, you can apply it’, with all their products fresh and completely edible if you feel the urge to try them.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT