Restaurants and Bars:
Bebek Tepi Sawah – Immerse yourself in true Balinese culture at the hotel’s restaurant. Enjoy a meal on the corner of a paddy field surrounded by tropical forests and tranquil waterways with traditional dance performances on the weekend. All this whilst you dine on authentic Indonesian and Balinese delicacies alongside a range of contemporary Western dishes.
Bale Banjar Restaurant and Bar – Located nearby to the hotel, the Bale Banjar Restaurant and Bar offers a range of cuisines from across the world including a speciality in mixed barbecue and fresh salmon. Enjoy dining in secluded garden overlooking a tranquil pool.
Facilities and Activities:
• Refreshing cold towel upon arrival
• Special creation non – alcoholic tropical drink upon arrival
• Two bottles mineral water in the room per day
• Once afternoon tea with cake served in Bale Banjar Restaurant by the pool
• Free shuttle service to Ubud’s main areas at any time on request from 09 am until 10 pm
• Room Service (10 am – 10 pm)
• Doctor on call
Other Facilities and Activities:
• 2 public swimming pool
• The oldest and biggest Nyoman Sumerta Fine Arts Gallery
• Mesari Boutique and Gift Shop
• Art Culture Studio
• Painting glass
• Traditional offerings class
• Wood carving
• Bali tour
• Rafting in Bali
Spa at Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas
Recently opened within the resort, the Spa at Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas offers a range of treatments and products that focus on the heritage of Balinese with natural elements found on the island. The spa offers a range of blissful services and packages including its signature Meboreh and the Royal Treatment of Lulur Ayu.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT