Restaurants and Bar:
SEN5ES - Start your day at SEN5SE for an extensive breakfast buffet to cater to even the fussiest eaters
H2O - Always open and buzzing, H2O is the central hub of the resort for many. Offering a buffet styled breakfast and themed evening buffets with live entertainment throughout the week as well as an a la carte menu for lunch. Kids and adults alike will love the extensive menu ranging from light sandwiches and wraps through to freshly baked pizzas and fish and chips with al fresco seating to enjoy views out across the pool.
Golden Lotus - Offering traditional Chinese cuisine in an elegant surrounding.
Gracie Kelly's - Bali's first Irish pub is the ideal place to relax with a pint from the local micro-brewery on the island. Offering a variety of comfort food classics such as Beef and Guinness Pie and live entertainment every night from a local Irish band.
The Upper Deck @ H20- An adults only area, the Upper Deck is the ideal place to watch the sunset over the island with a signature cocktail. Romantic candlelight dinners can also be booked for an intimate tropical setting.
Queens of India - Serving authentic Indian cuisine throughout the afternoon and evening
Activities and Services:
- Main pool with swim up pool bar
- Lazy Pool ('No Kids Zone')
- Dedicated Kids' pool with '56-metre' Caterpillar Splash' waterslide and Kids Water Fun Zone
- Beach Club
- Poolside Foot Reflexology
- Exercise Room
- 'Enchanted Garden' Themed Kiddies Club with daily organised programmes
- Kids Play Ground
- Table Tennis
- Professional Photographer
- Tour & Information Centre for tours and excursions
- Daily organised adult recreational and social activities
- Hospitality Lounge (for early arrivals and late departures)
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service
- Stroller Rental
- Bicycle (free usage)
- Same-day laundry and valet service
- Laundromat (Tokens available at the Tour & Information Centre)
- Hair Salon 'Flair Hair'
- Kids Salon 'Cutz4kidz'
- Tailor & Leather Shop
- Doctor on call 24 hours
- Disabled Rooms
- 2 Guest Elevators
- Transport Desk
- Money Changer
- Free Wi-Fi available in lobby area and all restaurants and bars
- High Speed Internet Service in Room (Wi-Fi - Chargeable)
High Flyers Trapeze School
A unique experience the resort offers is trapeze classes and circus workshops for the whole family. Make unique memories and get your adrenaline going by trying your hand at basic trapeze tricks or learn other skills such as juggling or spinning.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT