Restaurants and Bars
Guests can always find somewhere to eat in the Luxor, the restaurants cater for every craving, from fine dining to fast food and snacks. There's even a Food Court with fast food restaurants such as:
- Bonnano's Pizzeria
- LA Subs
- Original Chicken Tender Company
- Starbucks Coffee
The hotel also offers a range of cuisine in the following restaurants:
- Tender Steak and Seafood - one of Vegas' top rated steakhouses, serving six different types of beef and fresh seafood.
- Rice and Company - serving some of the finest Japanese and Chinese cuisine in town.
- Public House - serves American fare and offers a range of beers and casual cocktails.
- T&T (Tacos and Tequila) - serves a flavourful menus of modern and traditional Mexican cuisine. It is a popular venue for 'Happy Hour'.
- More The Buffet At Luxor - an all day dining experience with a massive salad bar, home made pizza station, carving station and omlette staion. Specialities are offered from around the world. An added bonus is - Kids under 4 eat free.
- Pyramid Breakfast Cafe - serving continental breakfast, red velvet pancakes, strawberry shortcake French toast, or pecan bacon waffles.
- Backstage Deli - a New York style Deli in a Las Vegas restaurant.
- Blizz - offers non-fat frozen yogurts with a range of favourite toppings.
Leisure Facilities and Amenities
- Nurture Spa and Salon
- Swimming pool with extensive sun deck
- Golf is available at a range of Golf Clubs and can be arranged through the hotel
- Luxor's own shops, including a pool shop, a bazaar, a logo shop and more
- Concierge service for arranging, sightseeing, golf, transportation, reservations for dining, shows and special requests
- Casino Floor with table games, slot machines, poker room, slots, roulette, race and sports book
- Bags check-in and VIP delivery services are available
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT