Restaurants and Bars
The array of dining and eating options has given the resort the reputation of being a 'melting pot', with foods from around the world, to suit every taste and occassion. Guests can sample something Different every day of their stay.
The choices available include:
- Nine Fine Irishment - an epic pub serving traditional Irish signature dishes, made of the freshest natural Irish ingredients and accommpanied by finr stouts, lagers, beers and spirits, whilst being entertained by guest artists and sports watching.
- The Sporting House Bar and Grill- a sports bar with a difference, with great bar food and high definition TVs.
- Gallagher's Steakhouse ( a New York original since 1927) - for dry aged-beef and fresh seafood.
- Il Fornaio - homemade and imported pasta, wood fired pizza, chicken, duck and hearty steaks, chops and grilled fish.
- Chin Chin Cafe & Sushi Bar - traditional Chinese food, sushi and Pan-Asian specialities.
- Gonzales Y Gonzales - spicy southwestern fare, with an authentic tequila bar.
- America - take a culinary journey from coast to coast in an all American setting.
- Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs - from 2 locations in the hotel.
- New York Pizzeria - gourmet signature pizzas, oven baked to perfection.
- Broadway Burger Bar and Grill - serving the healthiest, all natural burgers.
- Quick Bites - for a quick bite, delicious snack and tropical smoothies and ice cream.
- Village Eateries - located in Greenwich Village with a choice of burger, pizza, steaks ice cream and more ----
- MGM Grand Buffet - plan for a feast at this amazing buffet, with an endless choice of dishes and deserts
Leisure Attractions and Services
- Large swimming pool and 3 whirlpools and a jacuzzi
- Poolside food and beverage station, wet deck seating and cabanas for hire
- Spa, gym and salon
- Roller Coaster rising over 200 feet
- Golf is available at several local clubs
- Coney Island Emporium for games and family amusements
- Shopping at Soho Village and a range of shops throughout the hotel
- Entertainment, including Cirque de Soleil' Zumanity, Dancing Queen, Shades of Temptation, Broadway Celebration and more
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT