Restaurants & Bars
- Al Reem Coffee Shop - open from early morning until late at night, this spacious and charming restaurant serves the finest international menus for breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Al Nakheel, Al Luban Bar & Cheers Pub - located on the resort's first floor, these lively bars and lounges feature live Indian and Pakistani bands and are open from late afternoon to 1.00am every day of the week.
- Al Ghazal Nightclub - at this lively venue guests can dance the night away and watch Arabic dancers perform. The club opens daily from 6.00pm to 1.00am.
Kids Eat Free - at the Holiday Inn Muscat-Al-Madinah all kids eat free breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
Room Service - the hotel offers room service all day long, from 12.00am to 11.00pm
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness Centre
- Floodlit Tennis Courts
- Business Services
- PCs available
- 24-hours Internet room for guest use (at a surcharge)
- Wireless Data Connection
- Internet Browser TV
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry Services
- Shoe Shine
- Daily Housekeeping
- Safety Deposit Box available at Front Desk
- Porter / Bellman
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT