Restaurants & Bars
- Khalab - the resort's main dining area, this comfortable, fully air-conditioned venue boasting great views serves an ample selection of International Cuisine delights and is open all day long.
- Nozha - offering breezy al fresco dining, this casual restaurant delights guests with some of the simplest and tasties dishes, all freshly cooked in the wood burning oven and the charcoal barbecue.
- Samar - open for dinner only, this traditionally Arabic restaurant brings guests with a true taste of Arabia as diners sit on the tent floor to enjoy the succulent food of sheiks.
- Pool Bar - at this lively poolside restaurant a range of light snacks and great cocktails & mocktails is served from 10am until sunset.
- Waha - providing great entertainment with music and live performances, this place is the ideal setting to enjoy pre and post dinner drinks while during the day it transforms into an idyllic venue to sit and read or just unwind
- Room Service - for when you just want to enjoy a cosy meal in the comfort and privacy of your own room the resort's room service operates 24 hours a day and is just a phonecall away
Children's Menus are available in all restaurants
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (Al Nahda Resort and Spa swimming pool will be closed for maintenance from 26 May until 26 June 2017)
- Children's Pool
- Full-service Spa
- Health Club
- Spa tub
- Steam Room
- Yoga Classes
- Tennis Courts
- Cheerful Cheetah's Play Area
- Arcade Games Stations
- Children's Activities
- Daily Entertainment with the resort's own Band
- Chill Out Theatre
- Laundry Facilities
- Beauty Parlour
- 24-hour Room Service
- Meeting & Conference Rooms
- Airport Shuttle (at a surcharge)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT