- The Restaurant - Stylish main restaurant with seating inside and outside located to the right of the hotel lobby. Open plan kitchen. Stunning floor to ceiling wine library with over 250 different wines and champagne.
- The Beach Restaurant - Ideally located at the beach front overlooking the Gulf of Oman.
- The Arabian Courtyard - Captivating restaurant where guest will enjoy traditional Omani cuisine.
- The Chedi Poolside Cabana - Next to the Chedi pool, the Cabana offers tasty snacks and refreshing drinks.
- Private beach
- Two large swimming pools - Children under 16 years are kindly requested to use the Serai Pool area located at the Serai Wing as the Chedi Pool are is reserved for adults only.
- Gym centre
- Two flood-lit tennis courts
- The Library (exclusive lounge for Chedi Club and Club suite Guests)
- Lobby lounge
- Boutique and fine arts gallery
- Spa & Health Club:
- The Long Pool, a 103-metre outdoor swimming pool (The longest pool in The Middle East)
- Seperate Sauna and steam room for ladies & gentlemen
- 400m2 health club stocked with 30 pieces of top-range Techno-gym equipment from the Visio Web line in addition to Power Plates, a Kinesis wall and a Pilates Corner
- A relaxation room with a stunning centre piece water feature overlooking the Gulf of Oman
- 8 fully self contained spa suites with private changing facilities
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT