- Samba – Main restaurant, enjoy South American / Argentinean flavours at this culinary theatre which has different themed international buffets each evening of the week.
- Bait Al Bahar – offers fish and seafood dining experience next to the beach.
- Surf Café – Internet styled café has a relaxed atmosphere and is child friendly.
- Al Waha Lounge – located in the reception offering outside seating on balcony overlooking the gulf. Food consists of finger food, sandwiches, salads and range of beverages including specialty coffees and fruit teas along with alcoholic drinks.
- Assira Pool Bar– located next to the pool, serves a range of light food options and grills along with soft and alcoholic beverages
- Chi Spa – offers Chi Signature massages, Chi Balance, traditional massages, body scrubs, body wraps, Men’s skincare treatments just to name a few treatments.
- Main pool – located between the three sides of the hotel and next to the beach
- Children and toddlers’ pool - located next to the Main pool
- Splashpad aquatic play area - a small circular pool with a central shower designed for children however can be enjoyed by adults
- Cool Zone Kid's Club (air-conditioned)
- Lazy River – 500 meter stretch located next to the boardwalk set in a lush environment running between the other two properties Al Husn and Al Bandar.
- Circles Pool – located next to the Al Bandar hotel consists of three interconnecting broadly circular pools.
- Fitness Centre – includes gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and aerobics studio amongst many other facilities.
- Four Floodlit tennis courts
- Beach Volleyball
- Teen’s club – offers mini theatre, LCD TV, Karaoke player, books, computer games, internet access amongst organizing other activities
- Jet Ski
- Hobbi cat’s
- Wind Surfing
- Variety of excursions can be arranged
- There is also a Dive Centre nearby where divers can explore off shore wrecks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT