Restaurants & Bars
- Khasab Restaurant - offering a cosmopolitan blend of authentic Mediterranean, Asian, Indian and Arabic cuisine, presented as a varied buffet or a la carte choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this is the place to sample superb cuisine whether you choose to sit in the main dining area, on the outdoor pool terrace, or even go for a romantic torch-lit beach dinner, for an unforgettable dining experience. Little ones are also well taken care of as children menus are also offered.
- Capuccino Cafe - located adjacent to the hotel lobby, the defining features of Cappuccino Cafe are its lively setting, pretty decor and colourful ambience, underscored by picturesque views. Here a fine selection of quality and premium hot and cold beverages including teas, coffees, smoothies and juices, complemented by pastries, savouries, divine sandwiches and snacks are served.
- Orange Pool Bar - the ideal place for swimmers and sun worshippers to beat the heat with a healthy selection of casual snacks and cooling treats with an array of refreshing cocktails, mocktails, smoothies and fruit juices.
- Zebra Bar - this vibrant, lounge-inspired bar is the perfect venue to head to for pre-dinner drinks and evening gatherings. Sink into the zebra padded lounges or unwind at the bar and savour the extensive collection of wines, champagnes, spirits, international beers and innovative cocktails.
- Mirage Bar - a welcoming vibrant local bar, this is the place to give in to indulgence in a truly Arabian Night atmosphere. For good oriental life music complemented by belly dancers, delightful cocktails and a vibrant, oriental atmosphere, Mirage Bar is the place to be.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Private sandy beach
- Jacuzzi and temperature controlled swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor children's play area
- Fitness centre
- Beach volley ball and beach football
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage Storage
- Prayer room
- Parking facilities
- Dhow cruises & Dolphin watching *
- Sightseeing excursions *
- Mountain and Wadi expeditions *
- Children's programme *
- Baby sitting / Nanny service *
- Picnics & Barbeques *
- Private beach dinner *
- Massage services *
- Scuba diving & snorkeling trips *
- Kayaking *
- Canyoning *
- Mountain safari *
- Mountain biking *
- Motor Delta gliding *
- Secretarial Service *
- Laundry & dry clean service *
- Floral service *
- Business Centre *
- Meetings & events facilities *
- 17 hours in-room dining *
- Car rental *
- Currency exchange *
*The use of these facilities or services come at an additional charge payable locally
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT