Restaurants & Bars
- Al Saraya – offering all-day-dining in an elegant setting with live cooking stations and a Mediterranean kitchen, this charming restaurant serves buffet breakfasts as well as succulent lunches and dinners.
- Luigi’s – offering diners authentic Italian flavours and flair with a selection of wood-oven-fired pizzas and homemade pastas, this eatery is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Chopsticks – the place to enjoy exotic Asian flavours in a sophisticated atmosphere, this venue expertly prepares and presents Oriental favourites for dinner at the resort’s Village Square.
- The Grill – this gourmet steakhouse presents diners with an excellent range of tender meat cuts and expertly cooked fresh fish. Come here for the best, most succulent steaks and the freshest seafood. The restaurant’s warm and cosy ambience makes it ideal for candlelit dinners..
- The Splash Bar and Restaurant – serving guests a varied assortment of drinks and snacks right by the resort’s main swimming pools.
- Beach Lounge – cool and casual, this informal dining area offers a relaxed al fresco setting right by the pool and overlooking the beach. The place to lounge around and savour tasty lunches, relaxing drinks or romantic dinners while enjoying magnificent sea views, you shouldn’t miss out on enjoying a sunset cocktail here.
- Juice Bar – this tranquil bar located right by the Zara Spa offers guests a healthy blend of fruit and vegetable juices, detoxifying smoothies, light snacks and freshly-prepared drinks.
- Al Khayyam Bar and Al Hana Lounge – the place to head to when craving sweet treats in the form of freshly made pastries or savoury snacks and refreshing drinks, this lounge overlooking the Dead Sea and featuring Arabian décor, offers a daily Happy Hour between 6 and 7 pm, just in time to view the glorious sunsets.
- Valley Café & Bar – serving light snacks, a selection of teas, coffees and aromatic shisha as well as signature Movenpick Ice Cream, this intimate and cosy Arabian-style cafeteria also offers live entertainment and live music during the summer months.
Facilities & Services
- Natural beach
- Manmade beach
- 3 Swimming pools (two of them heated during winter)
- Children’s pool
- Zara Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Tennis Courts
- Beach Volleyball
- Dana Children’s Activity Centre
- Conference Facilities
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre
- Shuttle Service to airport (upon request)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT