Restaurants & Bars
- Colours - this all-day dining restaurant serves up international fare with buffet and a la carte options in a chic and modern ambience with views of the adjacent Zest pool. There is a private dining room here that can be reserved for special occasions.
- Turquoise - the Landmark's signature restaurant, this elegant dining venue offers diners the finest Mediterranean cuisine on the hotel's top floor, boasting amazing views over the city. A private dining room, Ruby, can be reserved upon request for a more intimate dining experience. Open for dinner only.
- Sky Bliss Terrace - this amazing open-air restaurant and snack bar located on the hotel's top floor offers a great alternative to indoor dining with stunning views of the city's skyline. Here you can select from tasty Indian specialties, succulent grilled meats, fresh salads and a variety of snacks. And for those who love smoking Argeeleh there is a great selection of flavours. This eatery is open from afternoon to early morning.
- Zone Bar - contemporary and sleek, this is the spot to hang out and unwind as you choose from an extensive menu of tasty food and delectable drinks. You can also catch up on the latest sporting events displayed on the large TV screens.
- Glass Bar and Lounge - cool and modern, this lounge is perfectly set overlooking the Amman skyline and offers live entertainment in the form of DJ nights and live music while also serving up a varied assortment of snacks and premium drinks.
- Mint - this is the hotel's cosy lobby lounge where caffeine addicts can have the ultimate coffee experience as they choose from the well-stocked coffee bar. For any other cravings, a full menu will satisfy every appetite.
- Suger Cube - this bright and cheerful juice bar is the place to head to for the coolest smoothies, refreshing juices and healthiest snacks, whenever you fancy, whatever the time of day. Open from early morning to late at night, this is where you'll get an instant shot of fruity-licious energy.
- Executive Wing - open to guests staying at Landmark's executive rooms and suites, this elegant lounge gives executive guests exclusive access to daily complimentary canapes and drinks, as well as a special breakfast service delivered to your room.
Facilities & Services
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Spa and Wellness Centre
- Fitness Centre
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Concierge Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Meeting and Conference Facilities
- Business Centre
- Room Service
- Gift Shop
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Car Hire
- Onsite ATM
- Airport Shuttle
- Free Wi-Fi in all public areas
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT