Restaurants & Bars
- The Restaurant - located within the cluster of public buildings at the southern end of the resort and is open all day. Perched eight metres above sea level, it offers stunning views across the pool towards the coconut grove and beach. The cuisine is Asian and Mediterranean with an emphasis on local seafood from the Indian Ocean.
- Lounge and Bar - also enjoys panoramic views. Here drinks and snacks are served along with exotic sundowners. A selection of cigars is also available until late.
- The Pool Terrace - adjacent to the swimming pool is ideal for alfresco dining. During the day, simple lunches as well as fresh young coconuts and local fruit are served. In the evening guests can dine on antipasti and homestyle dishes while relaxing on the daybeds and bolsters.
- The Beach Club - provides an alternative venue for lunch and private dinners. The menu includes simple Asian salads, Mediterranean classics (using the local seafood), granitas and freshly churned ice cream. Seafood is cooked over a coconut charcoal barbeque and served with garden fresh salads and local relishes.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Library (with books, magazines, newspapers, audio CDs and board games)
- Massage and Beauty treatments at The Spa
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT