Restaurants & Bars
- The Apsara - open for all day dining this teak furnished restaurant is a naturally cool space with a spectacular view.
- The Sulang - watch the variety of birds dip in the man made lake and enjoy the breeze at this eatery.
- The Graffiti Bar - this air conditioned bar boasts a selection of cigars and light reading material.
- Signature Dining Experiences - "Romantic Paddy Field Dining", "Parker's Peak Dining", "The Spa and Dining Experience" for a couple and "The Kamatha Dining Experience", serving a selection of Sri Lankan delicacies
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Ayurveda Spa
- Boat Rides
- Tea Tasting Experiences
- Signature Dining Experiences
- Learn to Cook Sri Lankan cuisine Experience
- Bird Watching from Parker's Peak
- Excursions - Sigirya Rock Fortress, Polonnaruwa Ancient City
- Bicycle Trail
- Wine Cellar - featuring over a hundred wines exclusively imported for Jetwing
- On-Call Doctor
- Resident Naturalist
- Meeting Room (for small conferences and informal meetings, seating up to a maximum of 40)
- Exotic Weddings and Parties can be arranged at the resort
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT