Restaurants & Bars
- The Dining Room - this popular buffet restaurant serves International dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Often organising theme nights this restaurant also has an a la carte menu with Continental and Asian specialties served around the clock.
- Royal Thai - Thai cuisine combines the best of gastronomic exoticism and culinary pleasure and the best place in which to indulge in it is at the Royal Thai. Overlooking a paved terrace, Royal Thai delights guests with authentic Thai food prepared by Thai master chefs, in a peaceful and serene ambience. The restaurant also has an elegantly furnished private dining room, which could be reserved for private gatherings.
- 7° North - this is a one-of-a-kind restaurant and bar, offering both, a stylishly casual al fresco dining experience by the cool green waters of the Beira Lake and an air-conditioned, exclusive in-door bar. There is live entertainment to suit all ages and moods. The restaurant boasts tapas-style food, an extensive Mediterranean a la carte menu, cocktails by the pitcher and wines by the glass.
- Long Feng - Offering an eclectic range of Singaporean cuisine concocted by an excellent team led by a Singaporean chef, Long Feng is situated overlooking a beautiful terrace and an inviting pool. Guests could enjoy their favourite dishes from the menu in indoor or outdoor comfort, or even in the large private dining room.
- The Lounge - Set in the warm, welcoming environment of the lobby, The Lounge is the perfect place for business and casual meetings, be it over sparkling wine or champagne, tantalising snacks, mouth-watering after-dinner desserts or aromatic specialty coffees. An enticing high tea buffet served daily adds to the enjoyment, enhanced by soft piano music during hours of repose and a live band at night, complemented by a flambé trolley and tempting desserts.
- Sushi Bar - Tucked away in a cosy corner of the lobby is the Sushi Bar, a favourite with Japanese aficionados in town. Serving a tempting array of sushi, sashimi, tempura and miso soup, this is the ideal place for a quick lunch, an early evening bite or a quiet chat with a friend.
- Goodies - Located in the lower lobby level, the hotel's pastry shop offers an astounding range of over 150 varieties of sweet and savoury delicacies, including cakes, freshly-baked pastries, handmade chocolates, delicious pizzas, healthy salads, convenient sandwiches, ice cream, fresh juices, coffees and teas. The ideal place to catch a quick breakfast, take a break for lunch, hang out after work, rejuvenate after gym, or to simply treat oneself.
- Pool Bar - Enjoy light snacks, tropical cocktails and thirst-quenching drinks by the pool. Watch your children enjoy themselves in the pool and give yourself a break simultaneously, with indulgence being certainly the key to relaxation.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Health Club with Gym, Sauna and Steam Room
- Tennis Court
- Squash Court
- Azmaara Spa
- The Library
- Executive Lounge
- Crew Lounge
- Business Centre
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT