• L’Obrizan Restaurant – Located upon a jetty, over the Anse Petite Cour Reef, this open kitchen restaurant enables guests to admire views of swarming fish and swanky yachts. Sample appetizing Creole and International cuisine and relish the romantic atmosphere. Enjoy light entertainment and a Sega Show with traditional Moutia Dance twice in the week. This restaurants offers a Children's menu and requests formal attire in the evenings.
• The William Bar and Pool Grill – Swim up to this pool Bar, enjoy a selection of refreshments and choose from a lunch time a la carte menu. Try fresh fish, grilled meat or a salad.
• The Dan Disab beach bar terrace is the perfect setting within which to enjoy a complimentary afternoon tea or to enjoy a refreshing cocktail.
• The Kanmtole is the hotel’s Main Bar and serves a wide array of beverages, catering for every taste.
Other facilities include:• A private white sand beach
• An Outdoor pool
• A Children's pool
• A Spa - Manicures and pedicures Aromatherapy treatments Ayurvedic treatments Massages Facial treatments
• A large tropical garden
• Free bicycle hire
• Non-motorised water sports including Snorkelling and kayaking
• Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
• Fitness facilities
• A Business centre
• Dry cleaning/laundry service
• A Front desk (limited hours)
• Pool umbrellas
• Free self-parking
• A boutique
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT