- The Hibiscus Restaurant – This restaurant sits on wooden dining decks alongside a trickling stream. It offers full English breakfast in the mornings and alternating themed buffets and set menus in the evenings. Enjoy creole and international cuisine, whilst admiring stunning sea views and live entertainment.
- The Mango terrace bar and restaurant – This poolside bar and restaurant boasts a tropical and laid-back atmosphere. It offers an a la carte menu for lunch and dinner.
- The coconut bar - With trendy interiors, laser lighting and a thatched roof, this bar boasts lots of charm.
- The Black parrot bar - A private bar in the junior suite wing
- In-room / private dining
- A private beach
- 2 Swimming pools
- A spa
- Non-motorised water sports – snorkelling (at cost)
- A terrace with hammocks
- A Tennis court
- A Giant floor chess set
- A Library
- A gym
- Bicycle hire (at cost)
- A boutique
- Complementary WIFI
- Lock up luggage facilities
- A complimentary Shuttle service to Anse Lazio beach
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT