Restaurants & Bars
• Tamarind Terrace - Where elegant dining meets fine wine: the dining experience at Tamarind Terrace offers international and local food of exceptional quality to its guests and an outstanding wine list which has specially been adapted to the dishes.
• Spices - Warmly adorned with wood and stone, this restaurant offers an “A la carte” menu blending international cuisine and spices of the Indian Ocean. It is an open invitation to awake all your senses while surprising you to discover new flavours.
• PinkPepperCorn - PinkPepperCorn is the beach restaurant delicately positioned under two coqueluches trees and next to a pink peppercorn tree. This restaurant is an ideal setting to enjoy a romantic meal.
• Dolphin Bar - The Dolphin Bar is the bustling epicentre of the resort. The menu offers an eclectic selection of carefully crafted cocktails and homemade rum, making it the ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon, or meet friends for aperitifs or nightcaps while enjoying the exquisite sunset and swaying to the beats of a band or duo.
Facilities & Services
Free water Sports Activities:
• Water skiing
• Pedal Boat
• Glass bottom boat
• Aqua gym
• Wake boarding
Paying Water Sport Activities:
• PADI Diving Centre
• Dolphin watching trips by boat
• Speed boat
• Sunset Cruise
• Big Game Fishing
• Floodlit Tennis Courts
• Tennis lessons (paying)
• Beach Volley
• Table tennis
• Bocci balls
• Bicycle rental (paying)
• Billiard (paying)
• 18 hole golf course nearby - Tamarina Golf Course – (Paying)
• 4 massage and treatment rooms including 2 couple rooms
• Private sauna and Hamman (free of charge)
• Hairdresser and beauty parlour
• Laundry / Dry cleaning services
• Internet Corner with ADSL
• Local newspapers in lobby
• International newspapers on request
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT