Restaurants & Bars
- Mon Plaisir - this main restaurant specialises in buffet dining and serves a delightful and varied selection of continental breakfast daily and themed dinners during the evenings featuring live cooking stations and continental buffet selections.
- Tides - offering some of the world's best seafood delights, this panoramic beachfront restaurant serves exceptional seaside lunches and dinners where guests can put together their own dishes as they select from the spectacular centrepiece counter. During lunch time this restaurant also prepares light poolside meals which can be directly ordered from its bar along with a wide range of refreshments. Those wishing to enjoy their meal in the privacy of their own beach umbrellas can have the Beach Trolley come their way with a fabulous selection of seafood cuisine.
- Paul & Virginie - located within easy reach at the neighbour sister resort of La Pirogue, this elegant and romantic restaurant offers guests with popular island cuisine for lunch including tossed salads and sandwiches, wood-fire baked pizzas and grilled, smoked and steamed fare. During the evenings an exquisite and more sophisticated 'a la carte' menu is offered featuring select seafood and premium dishes.
- Citronella's Cafe -
- In-Room Dining - available 24 hours-a-day, the hotel's room service is always ready to serve guests with a selection of light meals and beverages especially prepared to be enjoyed in the comfort and privacy of your room.
- Tides Bar - this Italian-inspired restaurant imitating an Italian market-place setting and ambience by the ocean is the place to enjoy a wide array of light meals including wood-fire oven baked pizzas and salads for lunch and authentic regional Italian cuisine for dinner. The restaurant also features its own adjacent bar serving refreshments and delicious aperitifs throughout the day.
- Mon Plaisir Bar - inspired by French pavement cafes, this panoramic venue gracefully stretches out onto an adjacent garden area with an authentic craft market which also serves as the stage for live street evening entertainment. Opening daily from 4.00a.m for guests departing early or going out fishing, this charming eatery serves tasty aperitifs accompanied by a fantastic selection of old rums, malt whiskies, single barrel bourbons and Havana cigars.
- Sports Bar - strategically positioned adjacent to the tennis courts, this bar offers much needed refreshments to thirsty tennis players and sports enthusiasts while posing as the ideal place to meet, gather and enjoy international live sporting events on a large flat screen TV.
- Citronella's Bar - serving tasty aperitifs on an outdoor deck before lunch and dinner time, this little bar adjacent to Citronella's Cafe is also available to guests using the nearby boat house.
- Beach Trolley Bar - this well-equipped cart runs around the beach to provide guests with a good selection of light snacks for guests to enjoy in the privacy of their parasols.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Aura Spa & Fitness
- Martial Arts
- Interactive Spinning Classes
- Cardio & Vibro Gym
- 6 Floodlit Tennis Courts
- Video Games
- Pool Tables
- Table Tennis
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Complimentary Water Sports - kayaks, laser sails, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkelling, unlimited water-skiing and windsurfing, fun boat, aqua gym classes, water polo, volley polo and basket polo
- Scuba Diving (PADI courses available)
- Big Game Fishing
- Full Day CAtamaran Cruises
- Preferential access to Le Touessrok Golf Course (discounted green fees)
- Sun Kids Club
- @Sungeneration Teens Club & Activities
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT