Restaurants & Bars
- Thatches - the main restaurant in the resort, this ample venue serves guests with a great energy and vitamin start to the day with generously servings in their daily breakfast buffets overlooking te garden's decorative pool. A well-assorted and varied buffet menu is always available here for lunch and diner with specialties from Chinese, Mauritian and Indian cuisine, a dedicated pasta station, a pizza station, a grill and tepanyaki station and a chilled-dessert counter.
- Paul et Virginie - offering an outstanding selection of authentic local cuisine, seafood delights and a whole range of exotic preparations of Mauritian Creole dishes this panoramic restaurant enjoying an exceptionally romantic water setting serves delicious meals under the privacy of small thatch-roofed dining pavilions overhanging the infinity pool. During the evenings a strong emphasis on seafood and healthy stir-fries are the specialty here while the weekly Seafood Extravaganza brings barbecues and sega and the Crayfish Dinner.
- La Badiane - beautifully set in the midst of a spicy garden filled with aromatic plants, this unique restaurant invites guests to discover what traditional and authentic Mauritian dishes are all about, all prepared with the freshest local ingredients.
- Blue Bar - centrally located at the heart of the resort next to the Thatches restaurant, this eclectic restaurant with blue granite decor and electric-blue lighting serves contemporary blue cocktails in a hip and chic setting as the resort's main nightlife and entertainment venue.
- Beach Bar - offering the best sea views in the resort, this beachfront bar is a great meeting and gathering place in which to enjoy excellent and healthy cocktails as well as a selection of premium rums, punches and other alcoholic beverages, as well as a light menu featuring sandwiches, burgers, pizzas, Mauritian dishes and exotic ice cream.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Infinity Swimming pool
- Aqua Gym
- The Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Tennis Courts
- Private Tennis Coaching for Adults and Children
- Glass-bottom Boat tours
- Undersea Walks *
- Parasailing *
- Big Game Fishing *
- Scuba Diving *
- Super Tube *
- Towed Banana Boat Rides *
- Giant-Catamaran *
- Submarine Dives *
- Dolphin-Discovery Excursions *
- Preferential Green Fees at Le Touessrok Golf Course
- Unisex Hairdressing Salon
- Sun Kids Club (for children aged 2-11)
- Teens Club
- Meeting & Conference Rooms
*These activities are not included and incur in an extra charge
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT