- Show - Main Restaurant: Overlooks the terrace. Offering a touch of theatre with open kitchens where you can witness the drama unfold. Open for buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Playa - Beach Restaurant: This is the place to be if you want a serious chilled out lunch or dinner. Relax whilst taking in the views of the sea, with your feet in the sand enjoy a array of international delights. Open for A la carte lunch and dinner.
- B-Bar (Lounge Bar): Guests are welcomed with contemporary elegance where modern and traditional combines. Guests are invited to sample from a wide choice of international wines, beers, spirits and Mauritian cocktails.
- Lux* Me Spa - with a large relaxing area
- 3 swimming pools
- Water Sports: Windsurfing, Pedal boats, Kayaks, Sailing, Snorkelling, Glass-bottom boat rides, Water skiing, Speedboat rides*, Diving (PADI)* & Deep sea fishing*
- Land Sports: Beach volley, Table tennis, Petanque, Floodlit tennis courts, Mountain biking*, Billiards*, Game machines*
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- 18-hole international golf course*
- Play - Kids Club (3- 12 years) open from 9am - 10pm.
- Baz - Teens club (12 - 17 years) Open from 7am - 11pm
- Night club
- Concierge desk
- Business centre
- Car hire
- Information desk
- IT / Library lounge
- Conference room
- Wi-fi coverage
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT