(Deluxe All Inclusive) All Inclusive
- Breakfast at Awaliâs main restaurant, Balafon.
- Lunch (as per their operating schedules) at Infinity Blue or snacking options or buffet at Amafrooty at Heritage Awali or selected dishes at Cyan Restaurant at the C-Beach Club.
- Cakes and pancakes served at Zensibar as per operating schedules.
- Dinner (as per their operating schedules) available at any of the 5 following restaurants: Zafarani, Infinity Blue & Balafon ''a la carte'' & Balafon Buffet at Heritage Awali and Cyan at C Beach Club (a selection of dishes).
- All Inclusive guests have access to all other restaurants within Domaine de Bel Ombre (Annabellaâs, Ginâja, Palmier, Le ChÃ¢teau de Bel Ombre, Coast at C Beach Club, Club House) against a âresident supplementâ applicable for lunch, dinner and drinks.
- Beers, soft drinks, juices, local & premium imported drinks including 12 years whisky, liquors, cocktails, wines from Europe and New World, selected Champagne and sparkling wines (France, South Africa, Italy & Australia) by the glass in bars/ restaurants at Heritage Awali from 10:00 to midnight.
- Beers soft drinks, juices, local & premium imported drinks including 12 years whisky, liquors, cocktails, wines from Europe and New World at C Beach Club during lunch & dinner only.
- Beach and poolside service at Heritage Awali.
- Sunset Cocktail on the Awali beach bar from 17:00 to 19:00.
- A picnic hamper will be offered to guests going on outings/ excursions
(to be booked at Guest Relation Counter, 24 hours before the outing).
Premium All Inclusive Package***
- One spa treatment per adult per day (NB except on arrival and departure days) to be taken from a selection of treatments (duration of 45 mins for each treatment) - not applicable under 16 years.
- One quad bike tour in Frederica Nature Reserve (once per stay) â NB in case of non-availability of the quad bike during the guests' stay, the hotel reserves the right to offer a buggy trip in exchange - not applicable under 16 years.
- One dinner invitation at the BOMA open air pop up outlet (once per stay)
- Upgraded minibar with selected wines and spirits (replenished once daily)
- Access fees to the Seven Coloured Earth of Chamarel + 3 course lunch (set menu including one half bottle of mineral water per person, all other drinks excluded) at Le Chamarel Restaurant (no transport provided, will be at clientsâ extra cost, transport must be booked at the Guest Relation Counter at the hotel) - NB in case of non availability of Le Chamarel restaurant, lunch will be at Case Noyale Hunting Lodge.
- No tray charge for 24 hour room service
- One lobster dinner (once during stay) at Infinity Blue
*** Additional charges will apply, please call us for details.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT