Restaurants & Bars
- L'Oasis - overlooking the beach and the sea, this restaurant serves international cuisine and features live cooking stations
- La Caravelle - a la carte lunches and reservation-only dinners at this exclusive dining venue
- Le Deck - as its names indicates this restaurant enjoys a privileged location right on the deck, offering prime sea views.
- Blue Ginger - open for dinner only, this reservation only restaurant serves refined, gourmet cuisine.
- Mahiya - theme restaurant featuring ethnic flavours and exotic dishes.
- Il Corallo - Italian Restaurant specialising in authentic Italian fare.
- Oasis Bar - the resort's main bar overlooking the swimming pool and lagoon, here guests can select from a range of tropcial cocktails, tea, coffee and mouthwatering pancakes.
- Caravelle Bar - enjoying a convenient beach location, this is the place to unwind with a drink while witnessing the most beautiful sunsets on the island.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pools
- Spa by Clarins
- Beach volley
- Table tennis
- Tennis (6 floodlit courts)
- Head Tennis Academy
- Personal training
- Two hammams
- Deep-sea fishing
- Scuba diving
- Glass-bottom boat
- Initiation to scuba diving
- Pedal boat
- Children's Mini Club
IMPORTANT: Please note that L'Oasis complex will be closed from 22nd Jan 2011 - Mid April 2011. The complex includes 4 of the hotel’s 6 restaurants, the boutiques, the main pool and the Reception.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT