Restaurants & Bars
- Les Quais Restaurant - Le Mauricia’s main restaurant, is set on a terrace and extended wooden deck that runs the length of the slate swimming pool. It serves buffet breakfast lunch and themed buffet dinners with live cooking stations and a floor-to-ceiling glass window so you can view the kitchen.
- Le Nautic Restaurant - This intimate a la carte restaurant serves fresh fish and seafood. The restaurant is built on a spilt-level and faces the sea towards the setting sun, this elegant restaurant .
- Le Bay Watch Bar - This central bar overlooks the sea and both swimming pools. It features a contemporary blend of the traditional and the modern. The bar has Mediterranean-style pergolas where you can relax with your feet in the sand or choose the stylish “lounge” area equipped with comfy couches.
Facilities & Services
- 2 Swimming pools
- Le Mauricia’s Sports Centre - Cardio exercises, circuit training, stretching, machines and weights
- Tennis, - 3 floodlit courts. Tennis balls and personal coaching at Beachcomber Head Academy available at an additional charge.
- Table tennis
- Mountain biking*
- Water Sports - Complimentary water-skiing, windsurfing, sailing, glass-bottom boats, kayaks, snorkelling, pedal boats and Aquagym. Scuba diving*, deep-sea fishing*, and Catamaran cruises* are available at a supplement.
- Entertainment - Nightly live music, shows and folkloric dances.
- Bob Marlin Miniclub - Open from 9 am to 9 pm, the mini-club a world of fun for children aged 3 to 12. Activities include initiation classes for water-skiing and archery, games in the pool and handicrafts.
- Babysitting* - Available on request with a supplement. Bookings should be made at the Reception 24 hours in advance. Transport for the babysitter is to be paid by guests.
- Wellness Centre* - Hammam, Sauna and rejuvenating massage treatments.
*Additional charges apply.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT