Restaurants & Bars
- Le Frangipanier - This buffet restaurant is nestled amidst palm trees, in an open-plan setting overlooking the swimming pool, Le Frangipanier restaurant specialises in theme buffets and live cooking where food is prepared right in front of you.
- Le Navigator Restaurant & Bar - This restaurant is housed in a former colonial mansion, set apart from the hotel’s main areas. The restaurant and adjoining bar are decorated with wood, stone and thatch materials and the restaurant’s terraces are adorned with 18th-century canons. Le Navigator is the perfect spot to take in views of the nearby islets.
- Le Planteur Bar - This casual bar is set in the tropical gardens, next to the open-air amphitheatre which hosts nightly live entertainment.
Facilities & Services
- Swimming pools
- Tennis, - 3 floodlit courts. Tennis balls and personal coaching at Beachcomber Head Academy available at an additional charge.
- Table tennis
- Mountain biking*
- Water Sports - Complimentary water-skiing, windsurfing, sailing, glass-bottom boats, kayaks, snorkelling, pedal boats and Aquagym. Scuba diving*, deep-sea fishing*, and Catamaran cruises* are available at a supplement.
- Entertainment - Nightly live music, shows and folkloric dances. From 11.30 pm Le Navigator transforms into a disco.
- Bob Marlin Miniclub - Open from 9 am to 9 pm, the mini-club A world of fun for children aged 3 to 12. Activities include glass-bottom boat trips, small-line fishing, initiation classes for water-skiing and archery, sandcastle competitions, games in the pool and t-shirt painting.
- Babysitting* - Available on request with a supplement. Bookings should be made at the Reception 24 hours in advance. Transport for the babysitter is to be paid by guests.
- Wellness Centre* - Built amidst the branches of a banyan tree, Le Canonnier’s Wellness and Massage Centre features 5 rustic wood cabins with thatched roofs and outdoor showers where you can enjoy rejuvenating massage treatments.
*Additional charges apply.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT