Restaurants & Bars
- The Kitchen: Main restaurant serving breakfast and dinner buffets
- The beach: Mediterranean Restaurant
- The Banyan Island Kitchen: Restaurant, Picnic & Pool Bar *Please note pool and restaurant are reserved for adults only
- Café LUX*: Enjoy a cup of signature coffee roasted in house
- The Bar: Serves snacks from 12:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. and drinks until 1 a.m.
- Abalone: Seafood restaurant
- 3 swimming pools (one reserved for adults)
- Beach service- beach boys and girls serve light fruit treats, cocktails and drinks and provide a sunglasses polishing service and refreshing towels
- 24hrs room service
- Evening entertainment- Cabaret and other shows organised on a regular basis
- Business centre
- Free Wi-FI
- Laundry service
- Pedal boats
- Glass-bottom boat rides and water-skiing
- Scuba diving (P.A.D.I.)*
- Beach volley
- Tennis courts
- Legends also runs Tai Chi and Yoga classes.
- Zen Spa
- Ultra modern gym
- Kids Club (for children 3-11 years old)
- Teens Club
Spa: The Spa is the core of well-being, with a concept based on a combination of Thalasso and Spa using the exclusive French brand Anne Sémonin. As well as the 4 massage rooms, 2 hydrotherapy rooms and a double massage kiosk, that specializes in a range of scrubs and wraps, the bright, airy complex includes two whirlpools, a salt water swimming pool, a hammam, a sauna, a high-tech gym and a hairdressing salon.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT