The resort's double rooms with their evocative names reflect a romantic, yet exotic atmosphere. The mix of warm colours, precious woods and period furniture relect a refined setting. Rooms with a garden entrance open on to a terrace or balcony that overlooks the beach and the ocean.
All rooms offer:
- A balcony or terrace, with a view over the ocean, beach and gardens
- Personal air-conditioning
- Internet access
- Television with remote control, satellite channels and radio
- Mini bar
- Room service 24h a day
- Seasonal fruit on arrival
- Beach bag for ladies and straw hat for me
Guests can select from the following room types:
- 20 Pondichery Rooms - 50sq. m on the ground or first floors. They are characterized by a sumptuous fuchsia or mauve lotus flower which stands out from the cerused anise green or turquoise headboard of the king size bed. This contrasts with the cream walls and beige marbled floor. Indirect lighting enhances the vividly coloured silky cushions, the flimsy curtains draped along the ceiling and the wooden furniture – like this trunk treasure at the foot of the bed, this half-moon console desk below a huge mirror.
- 27 One Thousand and One Nights Rooms – 50 sq. m on 1st or 2nd floor and the apex of romanticism. The bed nestled in a recess fitted with lateral mirrors lies against a fuchsia background fitted into carved and latticed wood. The draped flimsy curtains, the silky cushions in pink and green tones as well as a sumptuous Indian lamp hanging from the ceiling contribute a lot to the intimate and refined atmosphere of these rooms devoted to the idyllic celebration of love.
- 18 Junior Suites – 60 sq. m on ground and 1st floor, have a magnificent view over the cove and the beach. Elegant and roomy, they uncover an abundance of carved wood in the massive furniture and latticed walls as well as a daring mix of a yellow and orangey palette with turquoise blue silk cushions that wink to the giant red lotus engraved in the headboard. Flowing and transparent drapes dress up the headboard and the latticed wooden frame that divides the warm sitting area. The meticulous attention to detail and decorative objects of the Junior suites contributes to this intimate, cosy and romantic atmosphere.
VIP access to the Club Lounge
- 2 Senior Suites: “Maharani & Maharajah” - 90 sq. m on ground floor, offer a more spacious bathroom and living room as well as two terraces opening onto the beach and the garden. Their rustic and colonial style rests on elegance and beauty. The warm colours - orange and fuchsia - stand out on the beige walls and marbled floors. The wooden furniture, like the double king size bed with pillars draped in flimsy silks, adds to an exotic setting enhanced by two huge mirrors that widen the perspective. The refined living area is ideal for a regal late afternoon tea... or pre-dinner drinks with guests just as the Maharani or Maharajah.
VIP access to the Club Lounge
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT