Restaurants & Bars
- 180 Degrees - Serving diverse flavours from Asia to Europe with breakfast and dinner buffets that feature exotic local and international cuisine with a 360Â° view of the open kitchen.
- Shells - Offering light salads, small plates or "tapas," and grilled delicacies and set against sunlit and wave-battered sands, Shells serves elegant and intimate seafood meals.
- La Croque - Poolside snack restaurant serving a wide selection including pizzas, salads and sandwiches.
- Cumin - This outside contemporary Indian restaurant offers fine table d'hÃ´te dining for dinner by the main pool
- La Faya - Specialty restaurant where an enviable "tapas" selection of grills complemented with live shows and late night entertainment
- Bay View - This social place is a centrally located floating bar, ideal for sipping an exotic cocktail and enjoying the gorgeous views of the sunset over the Indian Ocean. At night, the Bayview bar becomes the hub of the resort's night life and the place to enjoy a variety of live music and entertainment.
- Le Bois Cheri - The bar adapts itself throughout the day to serve a variety of beverages from aperitifs and nightcaps with tidbits or light snacks, accompanied by live evening Jazz or piano music.
- Papaya Bar - Pool side bar.
Sport & Leisure
- 2 swimming pools - one available exclusively to guests in Nirvana Rooms
- Tennis courts
- Games - volleyball, beach football and bocce ball
- Fitness Centre - gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam bath, cold plunge and power body shower
- Taamra Wellness Spa - Asian Health Spa featuring Ayurveda, massage and beauty treatments
- Yoga & Meditation
- Beauty salon
- Water sports - waterskiing, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, and water polo
- Diving Centre - scuba diving excursions and snorkel tours
- Penguin Club - offers a wide range of children activities and a lunch and dinner menu for children accompanied by their parents
- Excursions - bicycle tour, snorkelling tours, glass-bottom boat tours, island discovery tour and swimming with dolphin tours
*Kids Club will undergo refurbishment works from 5th October to 5th November 2015. activities and opening hours will remain the same during this time
Various local charges may apply to the facilities and activities listed above.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT