Restaurants & Bars
- Le Cocotier Restaurant: Offers both local and international cuisine. Open for Breakfast buffet, A la carte lunch & Dinner theme buffet/table dâhÃ´te
- La Canne Ã Sucre Bar: A selection of exotic cocktails and refreshments available. Beach service also available.
Sports, Leisure & Entertainment
- Swimming pool (from 65cm to 2m deep)
- Land Sports: Table Tennis, Volley-Ball, Dart Boards, Petanque & Board Games
- Water Sports: Glass bottom boat, Kayak, Pedal boat, Sailing, Snorkelling & Free boat shuttle to Ile aux Cerfs from the hotel jetty, several times a day
- Activities at an extra charge: Pool tables, Bicycles, PADI Diving Centre, Speed boat rides, Big game fishing (on request), Catamaran cruise (from the hotel jetty, nominal marine fee), Water-skiing at Ile aux Cerfs, Stand up paddle nearby & Kitesurf nearby
- Entertainment: Sega show once a week
- Spa Attitude: Sun, sea, soil and plants the natual elements of Mauritius have been incorporated in the care rituals utilised at Spa Attitude.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT