Restaurants & Bars
- Kushi - features chic and delectable Japanese cuisine and a sushi bar manned by a master sushi chef. The dining tables are outfitted with yakiniku grills. Beyond that, guests can enjoy teppanyaki, udon, tempura and soba noodles and shabu-shabu. This venue is very sexy and feminine. It features stunning cocktails, DJ's in the evenings, unique food products that are difficult to find in Mauritius and 2 Japanese master chefs.
- Le Bazar - a dedicated restaurant with show kitchens. It offers an innovative mix between Asian and international cuisine with the look and feel of a market place.
- Republik Beach Club & Grill - offers panoramic beachfront dining. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers live music daily - a mix of urban and reggae, which is backed by the a DJ. In addition it features barbecued specialties, a smoke house, communal tables, sunken seating and tequilas infused with herbs and fruit.
- Safran - featuring an original tandoori open kitchen, this Indian inspired venue produces a variety of Indian bread, appetisers and succulent main courses against the lush backdrop of Hibiscus Bay. With the focal point of this enchanting restaurant being its open kitchen with tandoori ovens, the brilliant menu here is created by chef Mallikarjuna Marchad, who covers modern interpretations of classical Indian cuisine and serves highly sophisticated and timeless Indian recipes with a Continental touch.
- Sega Bar - occupying the centre stage at the hotel's main pool, this is the ideal spot to go for refreshing drinks, tropical cocktails and light snacks all through the day. As the sun sets the rhythms of the resident jazz band takes guests onto a stylish hip atmosphere that lasts until the late hours of the night. Featuring their very own, homemade Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa's rums and a selection of the world's finest Pure Malt Scotch Whiskies this bar serves an impressive range of worldwide famous brands, including a selection of Pure Malt Scotch Whiskies.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Laser Sailing Dinghies
- Sailing boats
- Pedal boats
- Glass-bottom boat trips
- Unlimited water-skiing
- Large free-form swimming pool
- Secluded swimming pool by Barlen's
- Aqua-gym lessons
- Fitness Centre
- Tennis Club (with floodlit courts)
- Jogging Track
- Kids Club
- Scuba Diving*
- Deep-Sea Fishing*
- Banana and Tube rides*
- Catamaran Sailing*
- Golf Course*
- Givenchy Spa*
- Nature Trails*
- Deer Stalking*
*These activities may incur an extra charge
Important: Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa Golf Course annual Maintenance will take place on weeks commencing 19 May and 15 September 2014. *** Week commencing 15th September is cancelled until further notice***
During this time the course will be open for play.
The front 9 will be closed on the first day of hollow tining and the back 9 on the second day. Golfers who are playing 18 holes will have to play either the front or back 9 twice. After the completion of the hollow tining of the greens, the course will be open, but there will be disruption for the next 8 days on the fairways and tees as they will also be getting hollow tined and verti-cut. These annual works are essential in order to maintain the greens in good condition for play.
During these periods Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa Golf has made a reciprocal agreement with Anahita Golf and Sun Resorts guests will be able (if they wish) to play at Anahita as from 19th May and from 15th September for 10 days. During these two periods, Sun Resorts golfers will benefit from: COMPLIMENTARY Green Fees and Golf cart
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT