Restaurants & Bars
- Le Marche - a cooking-dining arena, where a high level of cooking activity in the seven open kitchens makes dining a truly theatrical experience. The interactive array, different lights, colours, music and aromas combine to make a feast for the senses. The theme of this area avoids the usual buffet restaurant feel.
- Sapori - The main aim of this Italian restaurant is to showcase small-scale producers of high-quality foods and beverages. Surrounding and within the food court, tins of olive oil, packs of flour, logs of provolone, braids of garlic, colourful local peppers and baskets of fresh bright produce will create a âfresh from the farmâ ambience, integral component of this concept.
- Hasu - This Japanese restaurant offers a perfect harmony between contemporary design and authentic cuisine. It features a dedicated lounge, a central sushi, grill and yakitory bar as well as private, semi-private and Ã -la-carte dining areas.*
- Chopsticks - The classic and contemporary find common ground in Chopsticks, our modern casual Chinese restaurant. It unveils the creative possibilities of the artful blending of East and West, classic and contemporary, without compromising the appearance, aroma, flavour and balance of Chinese cooking.
- Tides - Tides will feature the amazing selection of fresh fish from waters around the world and also close to home. The cuisine is inspired by regional and local ingredients and accented with spices from around the globe for our exotic and delicious specialty items applying modern cooking and preservation techniques. The adjoining feet-in-the-sand club and bar serves original snacks in top gastro pub style and signature cocktail creations.
- Shores - A cocktail and lounge bar creating an urban buzz on the Piazza and overlooking the beach, offering an international selection of drinks with the accent on tropical cocktails featuring local spirits and ingredients. Traditional 5 oâclock tea is served with a selection of fine teas, cakes and homemade pancakes.
- Tides Pool & Beach Bar - Pool-side refreshments, local island cocktails made from the finest Mauritian rum and a full list of international drinks. For lunch, a poolside menu of snacks, sandwiches, salads and local specialities is served from the adjacent Tides restaurant.
- Beach Service - Available through waiter service, serving light lunches and drinks. A beach cart also provides refreshments along the beach for guests to enjoy in the privacy of their thatched parasols.
- Room Service - A 24-hour in-room dining experience caters for breakfast, romantic dinners, special celebrations in room or selected locations.
*Please note, that from 1 November 2016 Hasu restaurant will be available to guests aged 16 years and above only. Also from 1 November 2016 guests on Half Board and All Inclusive can benefit from a dinner credit of Rs900 per guest per day on food only.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 3 Swimming Pools: Main Heated Swimming Pool, Fresh Swimming Pool & a Lap Pool
- Water Sports: Kayaks, Glass-bottom boat trips, Snorkelling, Wind-surfing, Fun boat, Aqua gym classes, Water polo, Volley polo, Basket polo.
- Non-Motorised Watersports (With an additional fee) - Scuba diving, (PADI open-water courses available) Big game fishing, Parasailing, Catamaran sailing, Canoeing, Banana ride, Waterskiing, Kite Surfing, undersea walk & paddle.
- Land Sports: Three floodlit tennis courts, one multi-purpose court, aerobics, steps, stretching and yoga classes, badminton, bocciball, frisbee, jogging, five-a-side football pitch, volleyball, table tennis, archery, Pitch and putt, wall climbing, beach volley and tennis
- Gym: Equipped with a full range of Multimedia Cardio equipment, air-controlled strength machines, body building and free weights. The fitness centre is fully equipped with the latest Thechnogym machine and Powerplate.
- Golf: A free shuttle service is available to Le Touessrok golf course - Beautiful par-72 championship course designed by Bernhard Langer on Ile aux Cerfs up the coast. There is also a Golf Academy on the golf course which offers a state-of-the-art teaching and practice facility. Le Touessrok Golf Course Maintenance schedule for 2012 is as follows: Week beginning Monday 21st May for 10 Days & Week beginning Monday 17th September for 10 Days. Please note that the greens will be not be in their usual top condition and will have a covering of sand. The course is still open for play.
- The Sea Spa - This unique Spa opens a whole new world of senses and experiences. There are 12 treatment rooms including doubles rooms. The outdoor spa pavilion is the ideal setting for massages overlooking the lagoon. The Spa also features a Beauty Parlour - hair salon, manicure and pedicure â a relaxation area and shopping and a Hammam.
- Entertainment: Day-long entertainment is provided, with contemporary music around the Piazza and Tides. Nightly live shows feature a variety of local talents, with live musical trios playing dance music/DJ. Late-night disco dancing at Bombora nightclub. DJs and entertainers create a lively, fun ambience with hottest hits and old favourites to suit the mood.
- Angels Club for Children : Free for children aged 3 - 11 years. Babysitters are required for 2 - 3 year olds (Chargable). Located in the Sports Centre and runs exciting and imaginative daily fun programmes with age-appropriate activities, facilities and amenities, twelve hours a day. It has its own pool and kids can enjoy tennis and swimming clinics as well as environmental excursions and visit of places of interest.
- Waves Club for Teens: Located in the Sports Centre, offers free membership for 12-17 year olds with a special programme of sports and recreation as well as adventure outings and excursions. Regular evening get-togethers are organised, including beach barbecues around a campfire, and pizza nights at the Italian restaurant. Facilities include a juice bar, with electronic games, baby foot, pool tables and table tennis.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT