Guests residing in the Villas can take advantage of all the services and facilities offered at Lux* Belle Mare.
Restaurants & Bars
- The Kitchen - enjoy authentic Mauritian cuisine available for breakfast and dinner whilst overlooking the picturesque ocean and pool and swaying to the rhythm of Sega dancers
- Beach Rouge – relaxing restaurant and lounge with a laid back daytime atmosphere to accompany great food turning into a vibrant night venue offering expertly mixed cocktails
- East – genuine Asian cuisine from Chef Cheng, featuring a sushi bar in the evenings
- Senses – the taste of the Indian sub-continent, overlooking the nocturnal lagoon, with locally sourced ingredients ensuring a fresh, elegant dining experience
- The Bar – offering light snacks and afternoon tea followed by evening entertainment, in a lounge designed by the acclaimed Kelly Hoppen
- Café LUX* – serving coffee from beans roasted on the island, prepared by trained baristas
- Beach and Room Service – enjoy food and drink from the comfort of your room or whilst relaxing by the pool
- Private Dining – make your meal extra special with private dining, for couples, friends or families, such as a lunch for two on the beach with a private butler
Facilities & Services
- Swimming Pool, which includes a children corner.
- Gym, steam room and sauna
- Library and games room
- Land Activities - Beach Volley,table tennis,bocci ball, floodlit tennis courts, mini golf For a Fee: Mountain bikes, pool tables and electronice games.
- Water Sports - Windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaks, minisail, snorkelling, glassbottom boat rides and water-sking. For a Fee: Power boat tours, scuba diving (PADI), big game fishing and ski tube.
- Kids Club & Teens Club - Children 3-11 years old from 0900-2200. Baby-sitting available at a fee.
- Entertainment - At the end of each theme day, the hotel puts on an exclusive show, paying tribute to the country"s various cultural roots.
- Spa - The Spa blends professional European treatment with Asian sensuality. Beau Rivage philosophy is to bring about harmony between mind and body by balancing our energies in the quest for true well-being.
- Hairdressing salon
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT