Restaurants and Bars
- The Kitchen - enjoy authentic Mauritian cuisine available for breakfast and dinner whilst overlooking the picturesque ocean and pool and swaying to the rhythm of Sega dancers
- Beach Rouge – relaxing restaurant and lounge with a laid back daytime atmosphere to accompany great food turning into a vibrant night venue offering expertly mixed cocktails
- East – genuine Asian cuisine from Chef Cheng, featuring a sushi bar in the evenings
- Senses – the taste of the Indian sub-continent, overlooking the nocturnal lagoon, with locally sourced ingredients ensuring a fresh, elegant dining experience
- The Bar – offering light snacks and afternoon tea followed by evening entertainment, in a lounge designed by the acclaimed Kelly Hoppen
- Café LUX* – serving coffee from beans roasted on the island, prepared by trained baristas
- Beach and Room Service – enjoy food and drink from the comfort of your room or whilst relaxing by the pool
- Private Dining – make your meal extra special with private dining, for couples, friends or families, such as a lunch for two on the beach with a private butler
- Swimming pool - includes a children's corner
- Steam room
- Games room
- Land Activities
- Hairdressing salon
- Water Sports
- Entertainment: At the end of each theme day, the hotel puts on an exclusive show, paying tribute to the country’s various cultural roots
- Kids Club: The Kids club allows children aged 3-10 years to enjoy a wide range of island vacation activities under the watchful eyes of qualified supervisors. Activities include: Glass-bottom boat trips, Sega dance lessons, drawing and painting, mini-golf and much more which contribute to an exciting Mauritius holiday for your kids. Dinner for children is served every evening at 6:30pm and babysitting services are readily available.
- Teens Club: For those aged 11 - 16 years, the Teens Club has a number of onsite activities from water skiing to beach volleyball.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT