Soneva Fushi, the first "Robinson Crusoe" style hideaway in the Maldives, is set on the privately owned, uninhibited, tropical paradise island of Kunfunadhoo.With only 65 accommodations, the hotel is the “very essence of a luxurious castaway fantasy”. Each Villa is in close proximity to the beach.
- Overhead fan
- Air conditioning
- Personal safe,
- CD, DVD player and stereo system with speakers in bedroom
- and bathroom
- Open-air garden bathroom with bathtub, shower and a double sink unit
- Private outside sitting area with sun lounges and direct access to beach
- Bicycles are provided for all villas
- Wi-Fi connection is provided in villa - on special request
Rehendi Room – 15 Beach front rooms decorated for Robinson Crusoe luxury.
Crusoe Villa –Spectacular beach front duplex villas with upstairs bedroom and en-suite toilet and a downstairs living room. Outside there is a free standing bathtub and two separate showers in garden and a rope gangway leads to the exotic terrace.
Crusoe Villa with Pool - Some Crusoe Villas have their own private sea water pool.
Sovena Fushi Villa - These beach front villas are equipped a spacious bedroom with a king-sized bed, a foyer entrance and a large open-air garden bathroom.
Soneva Fushi Villa – Some Soneva Fushi Villas have their own private sea water pool.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT