Restaurants & Bars
- Ever Soneva So Down to Earth –Shaded by Uhnee and Banyan trees, this restaurant serves a modern Mediterranean a la carte menu. The restaurant also hosts an Asian buffet on Tuesday nights and International BBQ on Saturday evenings.
- Mihiree Mitha - Serves an international buffets, complete with live cooking stations.
- Ever Soneva So Hot and So Cool – providing freshly churned Ice creams to the island
- Ever Soneva So Delicate – offering a wide selection of gourmet hams, cheese, cold cuts and preserves.
- Ever Soneva So Fiery – Serving simple Italian cuisine
- Fresh in the Garden Restaurant –Gourmet dining made with fresh island-grown, organic produce and Maldivian seafood. The restaurant also offers the opportunity to learn about Asian cuisine at its cooking classes.
- Sense by the Beach Restaurant – Offering gourmet Peruvian and Japanese fusion cuisine.
- Main Bar an oasis of calm.
- ….So Spiritual offers a wide selection of spirits and liqeuers
- Sense by the Beach Bar & Pavilion – Poised to offer spectacular sunset views, a perfect place to enjoy a cocktail on the beach or choose from 700 wines from the nearby cellar.
- Bar(a)bara – located at the end of the Jetty, offers sunset views and overlooks the vibrant reef
- The Cellar – The impressive Wine Cellar holds up to seven thousands bottles and hosts cellar visits, wine tastings and wine dinners.
- Villa Dining
- Six Senses Spa - Beauty and Body Treatments, steam rooms, sauna and gym
- Cultural Excursions to nearby village islands
- Diving School - equipped with the latest high tech diving equipment
- Deep-sea fishing by Dhoni (no sport chair)
- Computer terminals
- Speedboats / Waterskiing
- Windsurfing and Hobiecat Sailing
- Bicycle Riding
- Tennis Court
- Beach Cinema
- Volleyball, Badminton & Table Tennis
- Fitness Gym
- Tuesday Sandbank Party
- Many board-games such as Chess, Backgammon, Trivial Pursuit
- Treetop Library with internet access
- Video & Compact Disk Library and equipment available for guest rooms
- Laundry & Valet Service
- Yoga and Tai Chi
- Observatory – equipped with a Meade RCX400 telescope
- Gift Shop & Jewellery Shop
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT