Restaurants & Bars
Underwater Dining at 4 Restaurants:
- Sea - Descend to the ocean's dazzling depths as you wine and dine at our unique underwater wine cellar and restaurant. Experience the cuisine gourmets relish, whether from the degustation menus paired with premium wines, or classic creations enhanced by the culinary genius of our Master Chef. With service to match a superb culinary repertoire and an atmosphere of relaxed refinement, dining in this unforgettable aquatic setting promises a definite island highlight.
- Fire - Prepare yourself for sizzling theatrics in the teppanyaki lounge, as our talented chefs dazzle you with their acrobatic cooking skills. Admire the show as the freshest local rock lobster, best grain fed Japanese beef or catch of the day are grilled to your personal preference.
- Salt - An experience beyond compare. Picture a tender and juicy Red Snapper infused with lemongrass, ginger and coursed black pepper, baking to perfection before your eyes on a Himalayan salt block, to deliver a unique depth and complexity of flavour.
- Sky - Climb to the centre of conviviality and discover a rooftop bar with magnificent island views, stretching out to the Baa Atoll. The perfect location for a refreshing juice, cool beer or fine wine any time of day, followed by an inviting ambience of mellow music accompanied by amazing cocktails, spirits and liqueurs by night.
Island Dining :
- Plates - the place to start every perfect day with a lavish breakfast selection at our all day dining restaurant. For lunch, enjoy al fresco pastas or gourmet sandwiches on the terrace with a view of the sea. Return in the evening for a romantic candlelit dinner. For connoisseurs desiring local gourmet flair, Plates also offers a selection of Maldivian dishes - a diverse and tantalising cuisine full of fresh seafood and bold aromas.
- Manzaru Pool Bar & Restaurant - this fabulous swim-up pool bar serves a wide variety of refreshments and snacks, while Sunshine Butlers are always on hand with a fruit skewer or cold towel to cool you down. Enjoy a fresh fruit juice or tropical cocktail, sipping the nectar of the islands without ever leaving the water. Or savour a casual lunch of crisp salads and traditional pastas at the poolside. By night Manzaru transforms into a leisurely Italian delice, where our Italian Chef creates a voyage of regional specialties skillfully crafted from traditional ingredients.
- Dining by Design - Simply select your dream location, whether a barbecue for two on the beach, an eclectic feast on the boardwalk, or a picnic in a palm grove, and our dedicated Anantara team of chefs and butlers will take care of everything else.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor Infinity Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Tennis Courts
- Yoga Lessons (in group or private)
- Big Game Fishing
- Dive Centre and Marine Lab
- Orientation Dives
- PADI Diving Courses
- Table Tennis
- Beach Volleyball
- Library and Business Centre
- Cooking Lessons
- Kihavah Kids Club for children aged 3 -12
- Meeting Facilities
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT