Restaurants & Bars
- Manta - with "Trip around the world" being the theme of this sand-floored restaurant offering a live cuisine experience with simple yet tasty dishes, here the interaction between chefs and guests is one of the top priorities at the buffet, with daily changing themes that range from wood-fired crispy pizzas to Maldivian specialties. A beautiful wine cellar boasts a wide selection of the sommelier’s suggestions. The over-water extension of the restaurant, allows guests to enjoy a perfect view on the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Alizee - located only a few meters from the sea this beachside grill features a very casual and relax atmosphere. The menu offers a selection of all time favorites such as pizza, hamburgers, sandwiches and fries, as well as large salads that can be accompanied by grilled fish & meat according to the selection of the day cooked to order on the “show” charcoal grill. Lunch can be served around the pool, and at the beach bar. In the evening, the beach grill serves a vast selection of seafood dishes, amongst other specialties.
- Manta Bar - located next to the main restaurant, this bar has a lively, tropical and friendly atmosphere with sand floor open areas. A wide selection of drinks is served at the bar, including signature tropical cocktails and mocktails. In the afternoon, a selection of crepes, waffles and ice creams will be served. After dinner, the bar is the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail while listening or dancing to the DJ’s selection of tunes.
- Totem Bar - the bar is situated right on the beach behind the pool and under a heavy canopy of indigenous trees, and features ethnic decoration carved out of drift wood. Whenever the heat of the Maldivian sun gets overwhelming, the beach bar is the right place to enjoy a fresh fruit smoothie, or choose from a menu of freshly brewed iced tea. A snack menu is served for lunch and in the afternoon. This bar is also one of the most romantic places to be for a sundowner on the beach.
- Blue Lounge - Hot & Cool lounges, two very distinctive ambiances… “Hot” lounge: inside the entertainment lounge reflects the cozy yet informal atmosphere of a tropical pub from the colonial times with pool table and games, as well as a TV. “Cool” lounge: The external seating area privileges relaxation and enjoyment of the nature around. Comfortably nestled in their seat, guests can enjoy a cup of Champagne or a cocktail, while looking at the stars, sampling some of our exclusive sweet snacks, or simply reading a book. Arabic shishas are available in this smokers-friendly area with a selection of flavored tobaccos.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming pool
- Non-motorised water sports - pedal boats, windsurfing, kayaks, catamarans (compulsory orientation at a cost for catamarans)
- Spa de Constance *
- Dhoni Excursions *
- Big Game Fishing *
- Snorkeling *
- Boutique *
- Internet access *
- Laundry *
- Babysitting *
- Infirmary *
- Romantic Getaway package *
- Sunset Cruise *
- All Day Deserted Island pacakge *
- Dolphin Search *
- Local Villages Excursion *
- Traditional Night Fishing *
- Private Boat Hire *
- Fishing *
- PADI certified Scuba Diving *
* These services, excursions or facilities incur in an extra charge payable locally.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT