Restaurants & Bars
- Kitchen - the place to head when in the mood for some truly wholesome food that feels just like home, this dining venue is open all throughout the day to serve guests soul-satisfying food at every meal time with the added touch of a not-so traditional twist. Featuring an open-style kitchen with live cooking stations that lets dines keep an eye on their freshly prepared dishes, Kitchen is the place to come when craving a hearty meal, lovingly prepared.
- Fish - serving seafood lovers with the freshest catch of the day, the menu at this seaside restaurant features signature seafood dishes with freshly caught items from nearby reefs. The freshest imports from around the world are also available if you fancy a more international selection.
- Fire - the place where jungle meets beach, this open-air restaurant is the perfect venue to enjoy a relaxed meal with some tasty grill items prepared to taste. Here gourmet delights of guests' own choosing are expertly prepared, giving a whole new meaning to traditional garden barbecues. This charming bistro is set amidst comforting rustic and natural surroundings with the moon above and the soft sand finding its way between your toes.
- Sip - the place to enjoy the best views of a picture-perfect Maldivian sunset while sipping away some of the best bubbly and cocktail mixes, the setting of this panoramic bar over the water gives it a chic and refined air amidst beautiful views all around. The hotel's resident DJ plays some relaxing chill out beats while guests puff on a shisha, enjoy caviar and oysters or drink up a signature cocktail.
- Wet - perfectly located by the pool this swim-up bar offers guests with a delightful selection of specialty cocktails and converts into a hip venue and part-poolside lounge gone gourmet on the other side. Here is where guests can treat healthy appetites to wood-fired pizza, a range of creative salads, juicy burgers and some delectable Asian dishes.
- 15 Below - the resort's most happening venue and coolest spot, this place owes its name to the fact that it is actually set 15 steps below the island. The only underground nightclub in the Maldives, and something of a novelty here, this is the venue to rock your nights away and the place to see and be seen. International DJs frequently play cool beats here and over 95 varieties of vodka are served.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Sweat® Fitness Centre
- AWAY® Spa
- WAVE Water Sports
- DOWN UNDER Scuba Diving
- ENERGY Activities area - offering pool and card games, volleyball, tournaments and billiards
- W Hotels The Store - shopping centre
- Internet Access
- Whatever/Whenever® Service - a specialised team that will deliver whatever you desire, whenever you desire it, wherever you want it (as long as it's legal!)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT