- Government bed tax of US$ 8/- per person.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant at pre-specified timing.
- Drinks house spirits, wine (except champagne), beer and cocktail of the day (during Happy Hour).
- Unlimited bottled water throughout the trip.
- One deserted island BBQ, subject to a minimum 7 nights stay.
- Fishing and snorkelling excursions, subject to itinerary.
- A special dinner served which is named as the “Captain’s dinner” at the end of the trip.
- Visits to resorts and deserted islands, prior reasonable request and permit from the resorts.
Please note that the below services are not included in the prices:
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Diving and equipment rented.
- Cocktails and other premium drinks consumed by the guests, during the stay.
- Saloon deck dining offering a warm atmosphere with local and international cuisine served (private dining can be arranged on the islands)
- The resident bar offers a great selection of fine wines, cocktails, spirits and beer
- Sun Deck has lounger accommodating up to 20 people
- The Forward Lounge is the perfect place to chill out with a beverage and enjoy the library or watch some videos
- Relieve the stress of daily life at the spa by indulging in a massage
There are also many activities throughout the duration of the trip:
The Maldives is a first class scuba diving destination, with the peak season being November to April when Whale Sharks and Manta Rays can be spotted. The cruise route passes through over 50 dive sites. All dives are supervised and the less experienced divers will be guided in groups.
Offering a range of PADI course (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) from beginners to master level.
Dive instructors also offer snorkelling lessons with the chance to experience the beauty of the islands in a different way.
The beauty of island hopping is that you get to see local inhabited islands and untouched uninhabited islands to provide great contrast and variation.
MV Yasawa Princess has its very own fishing boat which is fully equipped to take you on a trip of for fishing, fly-fishing and night-fishing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT