Restaurants & Bars
- Koimala Garden Restaurant - named after a Maldivian King the main Garden Restaurant of Cinnamon Dhoveli Maldives features a wide variety of cuisines from East to West, buffet style, with live cooking stations for breakfast lunch and dinner at the following times:
- Maakana - named after the Grey Heron, a regular visitor to this location. The circularly structured Maakana restaurant with a view of the surf break and a high cone shaped thatched roof features 'live cooking stations' where guests can watch the chefs preparing fresh cuisine.
- Rehendi - named after a famous Maldivian Queen, Rehendhi offers a fine dining experience at the edge of the lagoon, specialising in a selection of fresh seafood and prime meat cuts. For the wine connoisseur, the restaurantâs wine cellar offers an interesting collection of the best wines from around the world.
- Raalhu - this one-of-a kind bar and restaurant adjacent to the cascading waves of the internationally famed surf point 'The Pasta Point' is complete with a pool table, darts, mini library, other indoor games and a deck that extends out into the ocean. The upper floor has a panoramic view of the surf break and the lights of Male at night in the distance. Dolphins and occasionally pilot whales are seen from here, which makes this a vantage point.
- Raiyvilaa Sunset Terrace Bar - offering an Ã-la Carte menu comprising a range of snacks and main meals this is the resort's main bar serving aa wide variety of aperitifs and beverages and even signature cocktails to lift the spirits. On request, even exclusive candle-lit dinners on the beach under a canopy of stars, can be arranged.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Wing Spa
- Beach Volleyball
- Island Hopping Tour
- Fishing Excursions
- Dolphin Watching
- Male Shopping and Sightseeing Tour
- BBQ at Kuda Bandos Island Excursion
- Himmafushi / Huraa Island Excursion and Shopping Trip
- Sunset and Night Fishing
- Male Shopping and Sightseeing Excursion
- Live Band Entertainment
- Disco Night
- Weddings and Renewal of Vows Packages
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT