Kuredu Island Resort is one of the larger resorts in the Lhaviyani Atoll, an area famous for its abundant fish life. Situated 80 miles north of the International Airport and 35 minutes by seaplane, Kuredu Island is protected by one of the best house reefs in the country and has more than 3km of white beaches and lagoons. With a glorious setting and a range of facilities there is something for everyone. With a golf course, dive centre, water sports and beach activities, Kuredu Island Resort is an ideal choice for those seeking the joys of the sea in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
This hotel offers:
- The first golf course in maldives Kuredu has the first golf course in the maldives, a 6-hole par 3 course, located on the eastern portion of the island. There's also a full size driving range and a bar to relax and enjoy a drink. Guests can play golf under floodlights at night so the fun continues long after sunset.
- island hopping, fishing, luxury cruises and sunset cruise excursions Guests can enjoy a variety of excursions from the island, such as island hopping, night fishing and a wonderful sunset cruise on a local dhoni.
- Kuredu providers operates a dedicated snorkelling centre This is one of the only dive centres in the maldives to offer and operate a dedicated snorkelling centre for guests. This means guests can enjoy dedicated snorkel courses, including Turtle and Manta Ray speciality courses and they can join the day trips to snokel sites around the atoll.
Holidays at Kuredu Island Resort Browse all
Exotic Escape for Less
- Beautiful Bungalows nestled in the tropical garden or on the Beach few steps from the turquoise water
- Offering an array of facilities including a plush Spa and Six hole golf course
- With over 3km of white pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
Kuredu Island Resort is one of the larger resorts in the Lhaviyani Atoll, an area famous for its abundant fish life....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT